Thursday, June 26, 2008

MyLot.com

There's this website I found that's really great for making money. Pretty much you do what you would do on any free discussion forum, except you get paid for it. It's free to sign up, and all you need is a PayPal account. Just talk with the other users on any topic under the rainbow, and get money for it. This website is called MyLot.com and it really is pretty awesome.

So why am I telling you this? Obviously because I want referals so I can get more money. But also because I've been searching for so long for a site like this and I wouldn't want you to be stuck in a rut too. Hey, it might only be a few bucks, but seriously you do like NOTHING for it, so it's totally worth it. It's like a you help me, I help you kind of deal. :) Good luck with your money making!

No comments: