Saturday, June 28, 2008

Special A Subbers are Too Slow and Anime Expo Forum Mods Have Something Very Large in Their Special Excrementing Place

Just kidding. I know that if they make an exception for me, they'd have to make an exception for everyone. But still. ;__; They didn't need to be rude about it.

However! I will not be shot down this easily! Last year, many congoers flooded a local shopping center when there was nothing to do or they got hungry. And damn, that chicken wing place was good. I bet I can find a crowded off-site place to have my mini Free Hugs Day Campaign. We will not be a stifled cause!

Moving on.

I don't want to be one of those tight-wads who complains about anime fansubbers and how they sub too slow. I know, I know, they do it for free, I don't pay for it, blah blah, but whatever. But there is something more valuable than money on the line: reputation. And seriously, they don't have a good one at this point. First of all, it isn't one group, but two. Baka-Wolf and m33w are working on it together. So why the fuck does it take so fucking long?! It should go twice as fast, in fact, it should be a same-day service. I want my anime, and I want it now, damn it.

This makes me think of something else: Hikari is a fucking idiot. Kei kisses her, says all kinds of lovey-dovey stuff to her, and still she remains totally clueless. Wtf? Kei deserves better. Now I haven't read the manga in like, a million and one years, so I don't remember if it's much different. But I really think that Hikari needs to get a fucking brain.

No comments: